Comarch's actions in relation to threat posed by SARS-CoV-2 virus
In the severity of this case, Comarch SA is fully prepared to ensure complete business continuity of the company and between our clients, in the event if and when a part or all employees will need to work remotely. We would also like to inform you that in the interests of the safety of our employees, Comarch S.A. has taken a number of necessary precautionary measures in the recent weeks in order to reduce the risk of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, in particularby:
- Introducing a ban on business trips conducted by Comarch employees to countries threatened by COVID-19 epidemic indicated in the announcements published by the Chief Sanitary Inspector;
- Introducing a 14-day quarantine for employees returning from business and private trips commenced before the aforementioned prohibition was issued;
- Significant reduction in the number of remaining business trips;
- Suspension of the participation of Comarch employees in all conferences;
- Informing employees about the recommendations and guidelines of the State Sanitary Inspection and the Minister of Health regarding basic preventive principles reducing the risk of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection;
- Providing additional resources for hand disinfection in each Comarch building.
The Management Board of Comarch S.A. is constantly monitoring the development of such events and will make decisionsadequate to the current legal and business situation.
Comarch Management Board