Comarch places particular emphasis on the quality of its products and services in order to meet increasing client expectations.
Comarch has been awarded a number of certificates as a result of our efforts to improve and develop the company's Quality Management System. Comarch has received the following certificates:
- Integrated Management System of Quality (PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10), Information Security (PN-ISO/IEC 27001:2014-12), Environment (PN-EN ISO 14001:2015-09) and Occupational Health and Safety (PN-N 18001:2004 - convergent with the provisions of the International Labour Organisation guide: "Guidelines on occupational safety and health management systems" [ILO-OSH 2001]),
- Energy Management System in conformance with PN-EN ISO 50001:2012 Energy Management Systems,
- Export Control System in conformance with Art. 11(2) of the Act of 29 November 2000 on foreign trade in goods, technologies and services of strategic importance for national security and for the maintenance on international peace and security (as amended),
- AQAP System in conformance with the requirements of AQAP 2110:2016 NATO Quality Assurance Requirements for Design, Development and Production and AQAP 2210:2015 NATO Supplementary Software Quality Assurance requirements to AQAP 2110.
The certificates of Integrated Management System, Export Control System and Energy Management System were issued by the Polish Center for Testing and Certification (PCBC). Certification body for the AQAP System in Comarch is the Quality Certification Center (Military University of Technology).
The Integrated Management System ensures that all processes which impact the quality of products and services provided by Comarch are properly defined and adhered to. An efficiently functioning system guarantees that all processes are verified for effectiveness and efficiency, processes are constantly being improved upon and can be adapted to fluctuating market conditions. Efficient System also guarantees that technological advancements are undertaken and specific client requirements are observed. The superior quality of our products and services is supported by the company's commitment to environmental protection and the creation of a safe working environment for employees and suppliers.
Comarch's adherence to its corporate governance rules ensures an increasing level of trust between the company and its clients, suppliers and all other parties interested in Comarch's maintenance of standards in terms of the quality of its products and services, environmental performance, occupational health and safety standards as well as data and information security and trade control of dual-use items.
In addition in Comarch S.A. due to the activities related to the design and development and production of medical devices, has been certified the Quality Management System of Medical Devices in compliance with the EN ISO 13485:2016 standard. The scope of certification includes design and development, own and contracted manufacturing, distribution and servicing of software, devices, accessories and systems for vital physiological functions monitoring and as well as the post implementation services in the scope above. Comarch S.A. also has an EC Certificate in compliance with Directive 93/42 /EEC Annex II, with the exception of Section 4. The certification process is carried out by TUV Rheinland Poland.
Management Systems are also implemented and certified in companies belonging to the Comarch Capital Group. The need for certification usually results from tender requirements or specific requirements for manufactured devices, e.g. medical devices. Certificates obtained by individual companies of the Comarch Capital Group are:
- Comarch Healthcare S.A., a unit located in Katowice, Baildona 66 Street - certified Quality Management System for compliance with ISO 9001:2015. Scope of certification: design and development, production, sale implementation, service and maintenance of IT systems; consulting and training services in the scope of above.
- Comarch Healthcare S.A., units located in Cracow (Prof. M. Życzkowskiego 27 Street) and Lodz (Jaracza 76/78 Street) - certificate confirming compliance with the EN ISO 13485:2016 standard. Scope of certification: design and development, manufacture, distribution and servicing of vital functions monitoring systems as well as the post implementation services. In addition, Comarch Healthcare S.A. has an EC certificate for compliance with Directive 93/42/EEC Annex II, excluding Section 4. The certification process is conducted by TUV Rheinland Poland.
- Comarch Healthcare S.A., Medical Centre iMed24 - certified Quality Management System for compliance with ISO 9001:2015. More information is available on the Medical Centre iMed24 website.
- Comarch S.A.S., Data Center in Lezennes in France, certificate confirming compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information security management systems. Scope of certification: infrastructure and services hosted at the Data Center location in Lezennes in France, managed by French Comarch team in the above mentioned location. Certification process is conducted by Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS - UK Branch. Comarch S.A.S. has also obtained the HDS certificate, which allows to store and process personal data regarding the state of health and confirms that Comarch operates in this field in accordance with the highest standards of data security and protection. The certification process is carried out by Bureau Veritas Certification France.