Bologna, Italy, 9th – 11th June 2022
Are you constantly dealing with annoying problems in production or in your warehouse? Or are you simply looking to move your manufacturing business into new Industry 4.0 paradigm but you don’t know where to start?
If so, meet us at stand A57, pavilion no. 21: Fabbrica Digitale during the MECSPE 2022 the biggest international fair showing the synergy of manufacturing technologies and industrial supply chains focusing mostly on the digital revolution in Industry 4.0 and don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Explore with us what are the steps for you to follow through your digital transformation
- Discover how easily IoT can help you solving your problems, i.e. optimizing your production flows and finding bottlenecks in your processes
- Experience with your own hands all the Comarch latest technologies for Industry 4.0: you can have fun and enrich your knowledge thanks to our demo solutions
- Share with us your pains and wishes and we will show you how we have overcome them in similar use case
Visit Comarch’s stand and join our exciting live demos presented on each day of the fair, according to the agenda:
- 10:00 a.m. Comarch Industry 4.0 LIVE DEMO: how to control and analyze in real-time the production processes of your factory in real time, exploiting the data produced by the machines to calculate the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) which is the basis of the Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- 2:00 p.m. Comarch Asset Tracking LIVE DEMO: how to locate and monitor work tools, vehicles and people, which will allow you to integrate other systems already in use (e.g. ERP and MES) to pave the way for complete process automation.
- 4:00 p.m. Best Use Case Lottery: every day we select one of you for the most interesting use case among all the issues in production and logistic that you will bring to our attention. The winners will get a free consultancy from Comarch IoT experts!
We will support you finding out which product best fits to your needs!
For more information about the event visit the official MECSPE website.
See you soon in Bologna!