Comarch to Sponsor Smart Remote Service Event
Berlin, Germany and Online, 23 - 24 September 2021
This September, Comarch will be joining the Smart Remote Service event.
Meet us at the largest German-language industry event for predictive maintenance and digital services in the DACH region. This year is going to be all about the subject of smart services and predictive maintenance entering the next round – hybrid.
During the event, you’ll have the chance to catch up with us on our stand, and to listen to our Industrial IoT expert Jarosław Widórek, speak about the "Digital services for Industry 4.0 with usage of Comarch Asset Tracking and Field Service Management Systems" on Day 1, 23rd September at 12:00 CEST.
Take part in the presentation, and learn about such matters as:
- Ensuring the safety of employees as the key to achieving high competitiveness in a modern enterprise
- Automatic task control and management processes with the all-in-one Comarch FSM system
- Increasing competitiveness of enterprises in today’s difficult business environment
- Real-life applications of the solutions - digital shipyard and automotive factory use cases
You can join Smart Remote Service live at the Vienna House Andel's in Berlin, or tune in for the digital event online. Book your ticket right now.
We will be available to discuss any topic related to our system and the best practices for each industry. If you would like to schedule a meeting during the event, please contact the event coordinators:
- FSM topics: Adrianna Habdas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IoT topics: Renata Fiedor: email@example.com
More about the event details here >> https://www.smart-remote-service.com/agenda#