Social media monitoring application, which is the module of Comarch Loyalty Management platform, with analytical capabilities referring to loyalty program members in the entirely redeveloped version is now available!
New module has been released on 31/03/2017.
Comarch Social Mining supports following functionalities:
- Dashboard – the central part of the Comarch Social Mining, that presents and visualizes social media data based on the predefined templates and related to the functionalities supported by the System.
- Spheres - collect all relevant conversations enabling companies to track and measure activity around their brands and products. They can be used to monitor social media user’s activities based on system user defined phrases or keywords.
- Customer Management - provides complete information about the loyalty program members and their activities performed on social media
- Segmentation - provides ability to create social media attributes based, filterable audience segments to identify and capitalize on loyalty program marketing opportunities. Segmentation criteria are defined in CSM based on loyalty program member information and could be then used in Comarch Loyalty Management to improve loyalty program offers targeting.
- Content reviewer - provides ability to analyze effectiveness of social media content published on Facebook fanpages connected with Comarch Loyalty Management. System gives ability to use in Comarch Social Mining IDs of published posts to further customer engagement monitoring and providing of content effectiveness statistics.
The most significant Comarch Social Mining technological updates include:
- New design tightly integrated with other Comarch CRM&Marketing solutions
- Replacement of big front-end frameworks and libraries with small self-contained components
- New persistence system based on Couchbase database
- Connection new Database with Elasticsearch index
- Changes in CSM architecture related to the above mentioned changes