The conference will take place on 10th June 2014 in Cavendish Conference Centre, London. In a time of tumultuous change, a dwindling economy and dynamic technological advancements, retailers are continuing to face a number of significant challenges - using loyalty or reward schemes is one way to attract and retain customers.
Natalia Kalinowska, CRM & Marketing Solutions Consultant, Comarch, will be one of the moderators during the panel discussion entitled ‘Understanding and engaging your customer across all channels’. This interactive session asks our panel for their views on how to successfully develop your customer proposition in order to optimise the customer engagement.
• How to obtain customer engagement cross channels
• Developing your customer proposition
• Analysing and proposing the service journey for all customer touch points
• Multichannel and eCRM strategy
• Integrating ‘bricks and clicks’ to increase customer experience
• Why understanding your customer is key