Visit Istanbul and join Comarch at the Loyalty 2015 conference organized by Airline Business and Global Flight. Book your stay between 16th to 18th February 2015 and attend one of the world’s largest meetings on loyalty programs in the transport and tourism sector.
Once again, Comarch will be one of the sponsors of the event and will be actively taking part with a product workshop being held on Tuesday, 17th February at 2.00 pm. The workshop will be led by Piotr Kozlowski, Consulting Director at Comarch. We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend our workshop and you can also meet our friendly staff at our stand in the foyer.
Key conference discussion topics for 2015 involve:
- Creating loyalty through the total customer experience
- What value do alliances, JVs and other partnerships bring to today’s loyalty programmes
- How to exploit the power of Big Data to extract value from your loyalty database
- Best practice CRM strategies to re-engage your loyalty customers
- What strategies, tools and technologies can you apply to better profile your customer base?
- The battle for supremacy: the power of global loyalty currencies
- How to build loyalty with price sensitive guests?
- Opportunities for growth and co-operation within the hospitality industry
- Proliferation strategies for an international co-brand portfolio
- Plus a special focus on the African loyalty market
More information and registration at the conference website >> Loyalty 2015