The latest edition of Comarch Technology Review concentrates on various aspects of customer experience in the telecom industry. The issue is presented from various viewpoints, with special emphasis on the role of OSS systems in improving customer experience.
- Customer experience is a strong point of all conferences and seminars in telecommunications. It’s definitely a good topic for discussion because everyone agrees that it’s a crucial problem for each retail business model since the market is very saturated. – says Piotr Machnik, Vice President, Product Management & Marketing, Telecommunications Business Unit.
Aside from the customer experience topic, readers are also invited to explore the challenges and opportunities of BSS/OSS transformations at Pan-European service providers, where various markets need to be considered. The magazine also sheds some new light on currently hot telecom industry topics such as M2M communications and cloud computing.
This issue contains:
In focus – Customer Experience
- From the core of the network to the customer
- CRM – The role of OSS for improving the customer experience
- Optimization of network planning processes as a key solution for improving efficiency
- Moving from the network assurance to the service assurance
- Outsourcing network management – directions and strategies
- Infrastructure sharing – ServCo.vs. NetCo – the competition shift
- Win customer experience and transform techs from regular employees to customer advisors
- Building customer loyalty in the Telecom Market
Other topics include:
- OSS/BSS Integration – The Building Block of the era of the Big Data
- Challenges and opportunities of Multi Market Transformations
- M2M – Multi-level Communication
- What makes a good user interface for a mobile application
- Enhancement of roaming call back user experience
- Comarch Private Cloud Computing
- The Comarch Billing Cloud enabled fringOut to grow from zero to millions of users
TelcoSphere Blog articles:
- 4 Facts about Telco field services
- Customer experience through the eyes of an average subscriber
- The eternal question - repair or replace?
- Escape from frequency migration havoc
About Comarch Technology Review
Comarch Technology Review is a publication created by Comarch experts and specialists. It is produced to assist service providers and Comarch’s partners in obtaining in-depth information about market trends and developments, and the technological possibilities of addressing the most important issues.