Comarch is the main (Ruby) sponsor of the annual National Conference of Radio Communications, Broadcasting and Television (KKRRiT) 2010, organized by the Telecommunications Institute of AGH University of Science and Technology. The event will be taking place in parallel to the 3rd International Workshop on Future Multimedia Networking, between the 16th- 18th of June 2010 in Krakow, Poland.
On the first day of the conference, during Session F, Comarch will be holding a presentation which we take great pleasure in inviting you to attend.
Topic: Planning and roll-out of NG radio network and service planning
Speaker: Jakub Załuski – Kapusta, OSS Product Manager, Comarch
Time & location: 16th June, 11:30 AM, room 1.2
The National Conference of Radio Communications, Broadcasting and Television provides a unique opportunity to meet with the experts of radio communications and learn more about current trends in the approach to NG network planning, receive up-to-date information relating to the radio communications market, and offers the chance to talk to internationally recognized specialists in this field. The conference will focus on the following topics:
- Mobile, wireless, radio and TV systems
- Subscriber radio access broadband systems
- Sea, air and satellite radio communications, radio location and navigation systems
- Tools for the analysis and compression of multimedia data
- Hybrid multimedia systems
- Problems with connection availability, transmission precision and service quality in radio communications, broadcasting and television
- Planning and optimization of radio systems
- …and more
There is also another event organized in parallel to the conference – the 3rd International Workshop on Future Multimedia Networking, co-organized with such industry organizations as IEEE and BCS - the Chartered Institute for IT.
The topics of the workshop presentations will include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluation of the quality of audio signals transmitted by telecommunications channels
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) management in content-centric networks
- Video quality assessment in Future Multimedia Networking
Network planning is one of the fields in which Comarch has vast expertise, reinforced by extensive experience in working with global operators. Within our offer, we have a dedicated solution for operators who need to manage the planning of their network and services – Comarch Next Generation Network Planning. The solution supports mobile operators in planning and managing their networks. It also allows for simplification and automation of network operation through the integration of planning and optimization, configuration management and network provisioning functionalities. Furthermore, it constitutes a large step towards delivering Self-Organizing Network (SON) capabilities to your network.