Comarch will be exhibiting at Carriers World 2009 between the 30th of September and 2nd of October in London, UK.
Are you offering Partners more than just voice services?
Do you need to protect your revenue with real-time prepaid credit control?
Emerging business department demands: the convergence of wholesale and retail support systems.
Should you wish to learn how to secure wholesale business with an effective BSS/OSS solution, we encourage you to attend Carriers World 2009, taking place at the GuomanTower in London, between the 30th of September & 2nd of October, 2009.
At the same time, we’d like to invite you to the following presentation held by Comarch’s VP of BSS Solutions Management at the Telecommunications Business Unit:
- Topic: Securing wholesale business with effective BSS/OSS solutions
- Speaker: Tymoteusz Wrona, Vice President of BSS Solutions Management, Telecommunications Business Unit, Comarch SA.
- Date: Wednesday, 30th of September at 15:15 pm.
The presentation will shed new light on the following issues:
- Grouping business partners and presenting tailored offers to each group,
- Special discounts, promoted interconnect routes, exclusive prices for selected destinations,
- Credit limits, pre-paid agreements, real-time charging and suspension,
- Self-care portals, payment reminders, electronic payments…and more.
Do not miss the chance to meet Comarch at Carriers World between the 30th ofSeptember & 2nd of October, 2009. Take this opportunity to talk to people who designed and built the solutions.
If you would like to learn more about our offering for wholesale departments prior to the event or for some reason are not able to attend, please take a moment to visit: www.comarch.com/wholesale.
Should you have questions about our presentation or product/solution portfolio, you can talk directly to the solution designers at our booth.
If you would like to schedule a meeting please email Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com.
More information about the event you will find on the organizer’s website.