Comarch and TM Forum invites for On-Demand Webcast "Fulfilling the Promise of Component-Based Service Creation".
For Service Providers one key to success in today's changing, competitive environment is fast introduction of new services well tailored to highly demanding customers. The hyped up answer to these challenges has been the Service Delivery Platform concept which aims to leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Attend this free webinar to find out how to implement next generation SDP, leveraging the Information Framework (SID): CFS - RFS model for service composition allowing you to:
- Reduce time-to-market for the introduction of new services
- Quickly introduce partners' content-based services
- Implement the value chain business model and learn what integrated fulfilment is
- Build new services from reusable service components
In addition, these new services must fit into established or emerging paradigms of presentation, management, charging and interoperability with other services. The rapid rise of Web services and related composition tools has given new hope to address this demand, but how mature are these capabilities, and how can companies use them to gain competitive advantage?
Join us to explore the approaches to component based service creation and discuss progress toward realization of your rapid service creation goal.
Duration: 1 hour
- Jakub Zaluski, OSS Product Manager, Comarch SA
- Lukasz Mendyk, OSS Product Manager, Comarch SA
- Martin Creaner, President, TM Forum
- Joan Huffine, TM Forum