The next edition of Mobile World Congress is coming!
Barcelona, Spain, 27 Feb 2012 - 01 Mar 2012
Comarch will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress 2012, which will traditionally take place in Spain, Fira de Barcelona – Montjuic, and showcase its comprehensive portfolio of business solutions for the telecommunications industry.
Save the date now and visit us at Booth 1F20 in Hall 1 between 27th February and 1st March and learn more about how Comarch can help you to achieve heightened performance, simplify operations and automate your business processes. Our experts will be onsite to discuss Comarch’s latest product developments.
At our Booth 1F20 in Hall 1 we will be showcasing solutions that enable telecom operators to:
- shorten time to market by integrating product management and service fulfillment processes
- optimize costs through efficient 4G network planning and automating business processes in OSS and BSS
- improve customer experience by introducing pro-active customer experience managementand a new approach to CRM for telecoms
- offer innovative services easily by consolidating product management and introducing component-based service creation
- grow in the global enterprise customer segment, by embracing corporate self-service andfixed-mobile convergence and delivering flexibility in BSS and process management
- benefit from new revenue streams through introducing and efficiently managing next-gen wholesale models, M2M services, mobile enterprise as well as OSS/BSS Managed Services and cloud-based models,
- Comarch will partner with Oxycom, a provider of work and communication tools based on Cloud Computing, to provide an insight on an innovative platform, powered by Comarch BSS for Cloud Services.
Should you wish to learn more about Comarch’s portfolio, please contact event manager Alina Wietrzny, at Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com or visit our website: www.telecoms.comarch.com.
You can find more information about Mobile World Congress 2012 on the organizer’s website.