Published twice a year, Comarch Technology Review provides expert commentary and analysis on current trends shaping the telecommunications market, as well as gives insight on how to solve problems most commonly faced by telecom operators. This unique and comprehensive publication is written by our specialists with expertise in various fields, ranging from BSS and OSS to VAS and professional services.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Interview with Marcus Ras, OnePhone Services AB: What Difficulties Do Corporate Customers Face With Regard To self service systems Automation?
- Case study: Comarch OSS Suite Implementation at T-Mobile Germany
- Case study: Comarch OSS Suite Implementation at Telefónica O2 Germany
- Slicing up the M2M revenue pie | How to get your share and boost your business?
- Cable TV Operators: Which Service Are You Missing?
- Is Your Business Reaching Its Optimum Performance?
- Managing Your Network Quality and Guaranteeing a First-Class Customer Experience
- Self Organizing Networks: To Have or Not To Have Control?
- Common Service Models Across the OSS/BSS Landscape - (Im)possible To Achieve?
TR Contest Winner
Technology & Innovation
Comarch Technology Review is a publication created by Comarch experts and specialists. It is created to assist our customers and partners in obtaining in-depth information about market trends and developments, and the technological possibilities of addressing the most important issues.