Webinar Sponsored By Comarch
- Heinz Wudtke, Team Manager Processes & Support, E-Plus
- Jakub Zaluski- Kapusta, OSS Product Manager, Telecommunications Business Unit, Comarch SA
- Darlaine Scott McCoy,TM Forum
Implementation of a new platform for support of network planning activities is a huge challenge. In order to focus on the business goals and not just systems replacement, we must look at how the operational processes are designed. In a case when the operator considers outsourcing strategies, the appropriate definition of the processes is even more important, since it can drive the responsibility border.
This webinar will illustrate the E-Plus & Comarch approach to system implementation. Based on eTOM, the processes are categorized and analyzed, using different approaches: a business view and a product view. The presentation will illustrate the key factors, which lead to rapid process design, verification of the business model and drawing borders with outsourcing strategies.
Attendees will learn:
- how to arrange and define processes for solutions like Next Generation Network Planning
- a novel approach to the network planning solution
Join us as we discuss different approaches to systems planning analysis, focused on delivery of the standard solution and meeting the business goals of the project.