Meet Comarch at the Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona
Barcelona, 03/02/2015 - 03/05/2015
Comarch will be showcasing its complete portfolio of solutions for telecoms, including the live demo of our new Comarch Digital Services Platform at Stand 5J50 in Hall 5.
The Internet of Things is shaping all technology industries right now. Since the world of simple communications has evolved towards a complex ecosystem of connected devices, applications, and services in the Cloud, communication service providers need to decide which strategy to follow in the digital world. It has now become obvious that instead of trying to compete with OTT players, CSPs have to find ways to partner with over-the-top companies and get a share of the digital services revenue pie. Whatever strategy you will choose to follow in the digital world, you will need a future-proof, scalable IT solution that will enable to manage the complex ecosystems of partners and services with a single tool.
Learn about the possible CSP strategies for the digital era and the requirements of a digital service management platform.
Download our free white paper >>
Come and see Comarch Digital Services Platform LIVE IN ACTION
During the Mobile World Congress 2015, Comarch will showcase the latest addition to its comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions:
Comarch Digital Services Platform
Comarch Digital Services Platform is a partner collaboration and service management platform for modern communication services such as IoT / M2M, Cloud, mobile payments, as well as core telecommunication services related to LTE, SDN and NFV. It makes it easy to manage the growing portfolio of services that are composed of elements from multiple clouds and require collaboration with various partners. With Comarch Digital Ecosystem Management you can tackle the increasing complexity of service management and service assurance processes, as well as benefit from new possibilities of offering services between various partners in the ecosystem. The platform covers key areas of digital service management: Partner Management (Partnering), Service Management (Management) and Partner & Service Onboarding (Onboarding).
Learn more about our other solutions that can support you in facing the challenges of the digital era:
- SDN/NFV solution - leads to network virtualization, reduces OPEX/CAPEX and unleashes innovation in the service and application domain, enabling you to better monetize your network investments
- M2M Platform supports mobile operators in entering and succeeding in the M2M market; it enables you to provide Managed M2M Connectivity
- Next Generation Service Fulfilment – automates your service fulfillment & delivery processes and is suitable for any type of convergent services, including content-based ones delivered by partners, via service components easily integrated into the service catalog; when pre-integrated with Comarch Product Catalog Management, it enables you to fully manage the whole service creation and delivery process
- Next Generation Service Assurance - enables to monitor complex services, automatically find problem root causes, and enrich events with advanced information (such as business impact calculated with the use of an external system’s information)
- Next Generation Network Planning – fully integrated, multi-vendor, multi-technology mobile network management platform that enables operators to plan and upgrade their networks according to their customers’ perception of services
Meet us at the Mobile World Congress - Stand 5J50 in Hall 5. To schedule a meeting please send an email to email@example.com