Because we believe that innovation helps shape the future of travel, we are proud to announce the release of the travel edition of Comarch Loyalty Management (Release 4.3), the flagship IT product offered by Comarch to the Transport & Tourism industries.
As the nature of travel loyalty programs is changing, the system is subject to constant development from our specialized R&D team. This is done in line with the direction of the Product Development Roadmap. The latest edition is available for purchase from October 2013 and it contains some major developments in:
- User Interface - a brand-new, ergonomic UI
- Promotions management - improved promotions calendar, new business rules and progress bar
- Coupons – possibility to define various coupon types and create promotion rules based on coupon usage
- Elite Tiers - new progress bars and privileges (incl. no points expirations for elite members)
- Accrual on the product level – possibility to process product data (lists) in transactions and create accrual rules based on this data
- Sites (Locations) in accrual – possibility to use site data in accrual promotions
- Member gets member improvements – possibility to invite new members and track invitation statuses
- Ghost accounts – storing of ‘non-member’ transactions and processing them following member enrolment
- New survey type ‘Competition’ – possibility to define correct answers for questions
- Other loyalty numbers – possibility to track membership in other partner loyalty programs
- Facebook integration – member single sign-on with Facebook account, social buttons, collecting members’ Facebook data, posting messages to Fan Pages and member walls.
Contact us to learn more about our unique R&D approach that guarantees that our software will meet all market requirements in the future.
Visit Vancouver, one of the greenest cities on Earth, and meet Comarch at the 'FFP' Loyalty, 'AMC' Ancillary & 'Co-Brand' Conferences - Mega Event 2013 organized by Airline Information (November 12th – 14th).