With this annual event Comarch will once again mark its presence in Asia.
A full day filled with insightful presentations delivered by Comarch's representatives and our top clients.
Why should you attend?
The first part of the meeting will be focused on the loyalty and smart city concepts, during which we will share our experience of working on the Hudson's Bay project and many more.
The aim of the workshops is to gather the leading marketing, loyalty and IT professionals who are eager to expand their knowledge, discover new best practices and expand their networks. Our team from Kuala Lumpur have prepared presentations and case studies about the latest trends in loyalty, such as:
- SO-LO-MO (Social-Local-Mobile)
- Precision marketing, leveraging customer data to shift away from discounts
- Emotional vs transactional loyalty
- Proximity marketing
- Loyalty 4.0 and the main challenges in building ROI-positive programs.
More details and registration for this event here
The second part of the day will be dedicated to presentations by professionals from the areas of procurement and supply chain. You will have a chance to learn about:
- Collaborative and digital supply chain – business networks in the P2P process
- Removing barriers and making e-Invoicing adoption easier
- updating business partners about your products
If you’re more interested in P2P processes register here.
Need yet another reason to attend the Comarch workshop in Kuala Lumpur?
The event will be held at the historic Majestic Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, listed as a national heritage site. This colonial-era structure was built in 1932, and it became one of the greatest hotels of Kuala Lumpur in its time.
The conference is FREE to attend for all decision-makers, upon registration and confirmation by our team.
How to register?
We hope to see you there!