Six Key Considerations in Building Your E-invoicing Strategy
Most organizations and departments have a mandate to continuously improve business operations. A conventional change agenda involves better tools and technology, better behaviors, and better processes, all focused on generating better efficiencies and improved productivity.
- How do you distinguish between tactical and strategic business transformation initiatives?
- What are the main considerations in creating your own e-Invoicing strategy?
Expand your knowledge on the following topics:
- How e-Invoicing fits into the transformation puzzle
- The need for strategic process automation
- Six key considerations in building your e-invoicing strategy
- 14 key facts about invoice automation
Download the FREE e-Book now, and learn from Comarch and AIIM partnership project.
Check out smart solution to manage AP & AR processes
Comarch e-Invoicing guarantees partners on-boarding with data validation, invoice format mapping and a distribution channel tailored to your company and your partners requirements. As a result, e-invoicing will speed up the decision process due to reliable data, optimise cash flow and improve cooperation with your partners.