The Power Lies in the Cloud
Monday, 15 June 2020, 1ET/ 12CT/ 19 GMT
Comarch PowerCloud is a unique solution allowing access to IBM Power Systems in a cloud model with the help of virtualization in a public, private or hybrid configuration. It allows migration of any existing system based on Power Infrastructure to the cloud.
During the webinar you will:
- Get to know Comarch PowerCloud solution
- Learn about its architecture, basic concepts and benefits
- See our PowerCloud SelfCare Portal in action, and learn how to create, scale and edit virtual machines in a web-based, remote-access environment
- Find out what other tools are on the roadmap
80% of companies using the IBM Power SystemsTM platform on the Polish market are considering migrating their physical and virtual systems to a cloud platform. *
(* Research conducted by the ICAN Institute on behalf of Comarch)
Cloud solutions allow you to use IT infrastructure resources from anywhere in the world.
Thanks to Comarch PowerCloud, you gain access to disk resources and computing power - paying only for the subscription service, without having to buy devices. The tool is based on IBM Power Systems servers, so it is irreplaceable wherever business continuity, high availability and security matter.
Along with providing an IaaS solution, Comarch engineers, who are IBM certified experts, will ensure the optimal operation of all infrastructure elements in Comarch PowerCloud.
- 24/7 service
- Maintenance and administration
- Monitoring and optimization of infrastructure operation
- Incident and problem management
- Shift management
- Ensuring business continuity
- Ensuring data and system security
- Vulnerability scanning
The webinar will be hosted by IBM System Magazine. Our speakers are:
- Tomasz Wachnicki, Product Manager Comarch ICT
- Jacek Bednarek, Senior Systems Engineer Comarch ICT
To find out more about Comarch PowerCloud, visit our website, or ask for details.