29-30 September 2009
Comarch will take part in the 6th edition of the annual CEE Retail Banking conference, organized by Jacob Fleming for C-level management in Vienna on 29th and 30th of September 2009.
The event will gather around 200 banking leaders from CEE, SEE, Russia and the CIS market, with the aim to discuss the changes that affected their businesses during the recent turbulent times.The conference will provide delegates with pertinent case studies on the retail banking product business model change, CRM, and ways to retain your customers and re-build their trust. Moreover; discussions will cover issues that branch banking and the multi-channel environment currently face in the CEE region. Comarch's representatives will be at the participants’ service, offering advice on the best ways to satisfy their business needs with the aid of IT solutions. Our specialists will also help evaluate delegates’ future projects on the IT side.
Views on the topics mentioned above will be shared amongst others by:
- Chief Executive Officer, Cetelem Russia,
- President, BNP Paribas Vostok Bank Chief Executive Officer, UniCredit Ukraine
- Deputy CEO, Head of Retail Banking, EFG Eurobank Greece
- Deputy CEO, Member of BoD, Head of Retail, MKB Bank Hungary
- Senior Vice President, Head of Retail Distribution and Sales, Raiffeisen International
- Member of the Executive Board, Head of Retail Division, Banca Intesa Beograd
- Member of the Management Board, Executive Director, DSK Bank Bulgaria