14 - 15 May 2009
Comarch will chair the Banking Innovations Forum that will take place in Vienna on the 14th and 15th of May, guiding the event through the banking sector’s most challenging issues.
This edition of Uniglobal Research’s prestigious forum will take the special form of a conference and expo placing a strong emphasis on fostering business discussions. A group of 100 attendees including the Heads of Business Development from the Retail Banking Division along with e-banking, branch networking and customer centricity specialists will explore the following topics:
- Effective tools for managing the banking workforce
- More meaningful customer interaction
- Reducing the cost of fraud
- Effective multi-channeling
- Advanced CRM - agile, people-ready technology
- Elevating the branch
- Payments & cards
- Ultimate security
- Mobile banking
- Supply chain finance
Comarch highly encourages you to register for the event as it presents a great opportunity for:
- Networking through sharing ideas, not only business cards
- Taking part in active and engaging sessions
- Gaining new perspectives and ideas for innovation and growth
Presentations of the topics mentioned above will be given by experts from:
- ABN AMRO, Netherlands
- ATMIA, Europe
- ERSTE Bank, Austria
- GARANTI BANK, Turkey
- Intesa Sanpaolo, Italy
- mBank, Poland
- NORDEA Bank, Finland
- OTP Bank, Romania
- SEB Pank, Estonia
- Société Générale, France
- VUB Bank, Slovakia
- Comarch, Business Development Manager
You are highly invited to evaluate the implications of changing customer needs on today’s business on our presentation: Changes in customer needs - the driver of banking innovations, that will be given on Thursday at 9.40 a.m. by Bartłomiej Kozakowski from Comarch.
You will also be able to discus pressing business issues at our exhibition stand.
You may register here.
Learn more about Comarch Internet Banking system.