If you want to know...
- how banks and wealth management companies are currently using, and plan to use, digital technologies
- what reasons for digitization they consider the most compelling ones
- how selected areas of private banking are likely to evolve with time from traditional to digital ones
- how digital natives are going to disrupt the industry
- what's Amazon got to do with all of it
...do not hesitate to download the report!
Meet with us and find out more about the report during industry meetings!
Grzegorz Prosowicz is the Head of Product Management for Capital Markets at Comarch. He holds a PhD in Economics from the Kraków University of Economics and ExecutiveMBA from the Stockholm University School of Business. At Comarch since 1998, Grzegorz specializes in investment management, investment advisory, market efficiency and performance measurement.
Anna Sacha is the Business Solutions Manager at Comarch, responsible for developing products dedicated to wealth and asset management. A Business Administration graduate of the Kraków University of Economics.