Experts from Comarch, specializing in the design, implementation and integration of advanced IT systems and infrastructure comment on the relevance of tablets for financial advisors and insurers, analyze the new trend in online banking: personal finance management and consider the security issues connected with the usage of mobile devices in business.
Technology Review Magazine topics include:
- Reporting & communication for iPad
- A new dimension in banking
- Personal Finance Management
- Will iPad change the face of insurance?
- SOA in financial institutions
- Mobile applications security
- New brokerage system
- Comarch Exchange Trading
- Solvency II - innovations & challenges
– Comarch’s R&D teams have been focusing on applications for mobile devices: tablets and smartphones. In this issue of Technology Review Magazine we share our insights on this topic, review the latest implementations of our systems and provide relevant case studies – says Magdalena Grochala, editor in chief of Technology Review Magazine.
The newest issue can be downloaded from technologyreview.comarch.com >>