22 - 26 June 2009
Come with Comarch to Europe's largest fund management event - Fund Forum International, the 22nd - 26th of June 2009 in Monaco.
Given the recent financial turmoil, there has never been a more important time for the global investment management industry to come together at a Mutual Fund Event and discuss the new business & investment challenges it faces. The conference will take place between the 22nd and 26th of June, 2009 in Monaco.
The event gathers over 1200 senior industry attendees and 300 fund buyers. More than 150 expert speakers will give their views on how to position their companies to take advantage of the positive opportunities that will emerge from the current temporary gloom.
The following issues will be addressed:
- Creating a blueprint for the future of asset management
- How can we win investors back?
- Who is determining product strategy in the post-credit crunch world?
- Determining whether product innovation is now more closely aligned with client needs?
- How are investors rethinking investment strategies?