Comarch SA will take part in the IX edition of the International Yalta Finance Forum that will take place on September 14-18, in Yalta-Intourist Hotel in Crimea. The event is organized by Business Strategies Center PERSPEKTIVA Ltd. in cooperation with The League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine.
This year the Forum is dedicated not only to the insurance market participants but also to the representatives of a wide range of financial services including banking, capital markets, pension and investment funds. The mission of this year’s Forum is to discuss the current financial crisis on the Ukrainian and international markets as well as issues of reorganization, cooperation and reinforcing international partnerships in order to develop anti-crisis strategies. As far as insurance issues are concerned, the IX Yalta Forum will be dedicated mostly to chosen legal regulations, the development and automation of life and non-life, health and transport insurance.
The conference will gather more than 700 specialists and management members as well as representatives of the Ukrainian government. This year our notable guests are:
- Martin Balleer, Chairman Advisory Board, European Actuarial Academy, Germany
- Tom Manson, Director, Manson McCall International Ltd, Great Britain
- Alexander Kalinin, President, GUTA-Insurance, Russian Federation
- Udo Martinsohn, Chairman of the Committee on Central and Eastern Europe, German Insurance Association; Head, Swiss Re Germany, Germany
- Andrzej Klesyk, President, Insurance Company "PZU SA", Poland
- Alexander Filonyuk, President, League of Insurance Organizations of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Richard Nathschlager, Vice-President, Area Manager Central Europe, Audatex Holding GmbH, Austria.