Comarch will expand ideas on IT ways of winning and retaining customers at the CEE Insurance and Pension Funds Conference which is due to take place in Warsaw on 29th January 2010.
More than 50 leading industry experts will address the key issues facing the industry and explore the market potential of Re/Insurance Markets and Pension Funds on the CEE market. Special focus will be put on implementing Solvency II and Risk Management in CEE. On the agenda you can also find:
- The financial crisis – how insurance companies and pension funds in CEE are adapting to a new environment
- An overview of life insurance markets in CEE (focus on Poland, Romania, and Hungary) - Measures to be taken by life insurance companies to fight the crisis
- Absolute Return Products for Life Insurance: Developments and Outlook on Life reinsurance – the impact of the financial crisis on the reinsurance market
- International institutions safeguard private pension provision in the CEE
- What is the role of asset managers in pension provision?
- How pension plans are using and can use ETFs to implement asset allocation?
- Employee Benefits: Corporate Pan European pension schemes
- A panel discussion will consist of market practitioners from Poland, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands and Romania and will address the following issues: Distribution Channels – How to increase sales?
- Bancassurance – successful collaboration between banks and insurance companies
- IT – Insurance application software, solutions for non-life insurance, reinsurance and the pension business.
You are more than welcome to explore the IT side of the above mentioned topics with our specialists: Ewa Jasiecka - Business Solutions Manager and Mariusz Janczewski - Business Development Manager.
You can also be sure to meet the following speakers at the conference:
- CIG Central-European Insurance Ltd.- Chairman of the supervisory board
- OXERA, Belgium - Managing Consultant
- Barclays Global Investors, United Kingdom - Managing Director, Global Head of ETFResearch and Implementation Strategy
- Generali Employee Benefits, Austria - Employee Benefits Area Manager
- Romanian Pension Funds’ Association (APAPR), Romania - Chairman
- Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA), Romania - Member of the Directing Committee
- ING, the Netherlands - Senior Insurance Risk Officer
- AVIVA Investors, United Kingdom - Director - Head of Business Development - Europe
- PZU Life, Poland - Vice President
- Generali Life, Poland - Vice President
Comarch is at your service to assist you with checking the feasibility of your ideas for an insurance and pension project on the CEE market.