Comarch will participate in the 13th edition of the Life Assurance Conference, due to take place on 18th & 20th May, 2010, in London’s Tower Hotel run by Guoman.
The conference will bring together leading CEOs, senior industry speakers and delegates to discuss important issues from the life assurance sector: e.g. the 2012 implementation deadlines for RDR and Solvency II. For the second year running, the conference will include a day focusing especially on Flexible Retirement Solutions. Flexible Retirement Solutions will address developments in products, distribution, financial planning and policy in order to present a strategic view of how this market is developing.
The key speakers of the conference are:
• Rob Devey - Chief Executive, UK and Europe, Prudential
• Trevor Matthews - Chief Executive, Friends Provident
• Mike Rogers - Group Chief Executive, LV
• Mark Gregory - Group Executive Director, Savings Legal & General
• Ken Hogg - Insurance Sector Director, FSA
• Peter Mann - Chief Development Officer, Skandia
• David Etherington - Chief Growth Officer, UK Life Zurich Financial Services
• Martin Davis - Chief Executive, Openwork
• Ivan Martin - Chairman, Sesame Group
• Richard Verdin - Protection Director, Aviva Life
• David Stuart - Director of Investment Advice and Products, Barclays
• Andrew Fisher - Group Chief Executive, Towry Law
You are more than welcome to meet our representatives in London: Malgorzata Bartyzel - Sales Director and Ewa Jasiecka – Senior Consultant.
More details can be found on the conference site >>