Comarch, as a recognized IT solution provider both for banking and insurance sectors, will participate in a discussion panel of the 3rd edition of the prestigious bancassurance conference organized by Jacob Fleming on January 21st-22nd in Vienna. The event will bring together nearly 80 representatives of bancassurance industry who will share their knowledge on recent trends and new solutions on the market and become acquainted with numerous case studies.
Participants will include VPs, SVPs as well as Heads and Directors of the following departments:
- Business Strategy & Development,
- Channel Distribution,
- Retail & Branch Network,
- Product & Service Development.
Main topics of the conference:
- Enhance customer satisfaction through value proposition,
- Accomplish innovation in product offering,
- Utilize opportunities in product bundling and cross-selling,
- Achieve sales force excellence,
- Choose the right Bancassurance model for efficient partnership,
- Manage financial risks in Bancassurance,
- Reach operational excellence in Bancassurance,
- Use technology to provide integrated financial services.
The speakers will include representatives of:
- UniCredit Corporates & Investment Banking, Germany,
- Swiss Re, Switzerland,
- Credit Agricole, France,
- BNP Paribas Assurance, Italy,
- Millennium bcp Fortis, Portugal,
- ROSNO, Allianz Group, Russia,
- Allianz, Poland.
The event will ensure time and opportunities for B2B networking and one-on-one meetings. In order to check our areas of activities feel free to order the Comarch’s competence map. To arrange a meeting with our representatives please contact directly: Dorota Tokarz – Insurance Unit Sales Director, Mariusz Janczewski - Business Development Manager, Joanna Kowalska - Key Account Manager, Banking Unit or Magdalena Staniowska - Key Account Manager, Insurance Unit.