What you'll learn:
- How leading European insurers approach mobile technologies
- Why most of them consider these technologies essential for doing business in the future - and what it actually means
- How come the insurance sector overall still lags behind other ones in terms of the use of mobile
- What sales and service channels are the most popular ones as of 2017 - and which insurance business areas are the most and least likely to be "mobilized"
- What metrics the insurers use to evaluate the effectiveness of their mobile projects
- What functions they would be most willing to provide in a mobile channel for customers, intermediaries and adjusters
...do not hesitate to download the report!
Mariusz Janczewski is a Senior Consultant at Comarch. He joined Comarch's Financial Services division in 2007. With extensive experience in the insurance industry under his belt, Mariusz is responsible for market research and client support in terms of following digital trends. An avid trendhunter, Mariusz runs a weekly IT column in the Polish "Dziennik Ubezpieczeniowy" (Insurance Daily) magazine, where he comments on the constant changes shaping the insurance landscape.
Anna M. Lik is a Product Manager within Comarch's Insurance Business Unit. Her responsibilities include insurance market research and analysis, marketing and sales planning as well as insurance product development. She has worked at Comarch for 12 years throughout multiple locations such as Moscow, Luxembourg or Poznań, moving to her current line of work in 2015.