Asset management companies can benefit from using the Performance Measurement and Attribution module of the Comarch Asset Management system.
Here is the list of the most important business and operational benefits:
- Active assessment of the performance sources and effectiveness of managed portfolios in the light of the risk taken by portfolio managers affecting the efficiency of investment decisions
- Flexible analysis of your investment strategy
- Identification of the areas which saw the best and worst performance based on presentation of a chosen asset group’s influence on the overall investment result
- Results reporting, according to own guidelines or internationally accepted standards, ensuring the comparability and transparency of the presented data
- Comparing the achieved results with the competition or market indexes
- Support of investment decisions with buying and selling suggestions – the effect of the optimization module