Benefits to the medical entity
- Broadens patient offer by providing an innovative telemedicine service. A more comprehensive range of services can be offered without the need to employ additional medical staff.
- Improved convenience for medical staff in their work. Possibility of handling a greater number of patients at the same time.
- Possibility of developing competence base among general practitioners. Improving medical knowledge during teleconferences with various specialists.
- Improved profitability as a result of implementing cost-effective telemedicine services and financially beneficial outsourcing of some services.
- Improved image, renown, and recognition for the center on the local medical market.