- Parallel monitoring of the condition of a group of patients (up to 50 people).
- Continuous registration of a patient’s physiological signals (ECG, body temperature and SpO2).
- Automatic algorithms to detect irregularities in vital signs.
- Option for patients to call medical staff.
- Algorithm for detecting when a patient collapses.
- Patients’ location in the medical center.
- Viewing the history of physiological records.
- Possible integration with the hospital information system (for example Comarch Optimed NXT).
- Automatic detection of irregularities in the operation of the utility network and telemedicine devices.