Going Digital - How technology is transforming the customer and advisor experience
Along with the white paper that follows, the webinar explores how wealth management is becoming increasingly digitalized. It’s part of a series focusing on the wealth management industry and its challenges, brought to you by Ditto and Comarch.
Wealth management gets more digital each year, with more clients wanting to interact with their wealth managers through online channels, especially mobile. Some firms have gone further down this path than others, but around the world, in emerging as well as in established markets, there is a race to go digital and provide a truly seamless digital client experience.
Going digital is about improving both client and advisor experience. A well-trained, willing and technologically-enabled advisor workforce is essential for the provision of high-quality client service.
Get access to the webinar and white paper to find out more about how – and why – go digital in terms of delivering investment advice.
- Anna Sacha - Business Solution Manager, Comarch
- Greg Malone - Head of Wealth Management, Signia
- Anu Gurm - Head of Financial Planning & Advice, Private Banking Services. Coutts
- Maureen Spare - US Director Consulting Services Sales & Delivery - Capital Markets - Wealth & Asset Management, JDX Consulting
- Michael Imeson - Contributing Editor, The Banker, FT Group