This year, Comarch will be returning to the premier US supply chain event, GS1 Connect, as a Platinum Sponsor. To account for current conditions, GS1 has reimagined their industry-leading event with the goal of keeping everyone healthy and safe. For the first time, the conference will be held exclusively online and is completely free to attend. GS1 Connect: Digital Edition will be a condensed version of the esteemed conference and will incorporate both live-streamed content as well as pre-recorded, on-demand presentations.
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about supply chain trends from industry leaders and keynote speakers
- Participate in cross-industry and track sessions for six different sectors: Retail, Grocery, Foodservice, Healthcare, Tech, and Innovation
- Discover the latest insights on supply chain and unique identification and learn the how they contribute to business success
- Network with other attendees, solution providers, trading partners, exhibitors, and sponsors using the GS1 Connect mobile app
- Check out Comarch’s latest e-Invoicing webinar and download our e-book, whitepapers, and more!
Watch Comarch’s 30-minute on-demand webinarAttend Comarch’s exclusive on-demand webinar and listen to Comarch e-Invoicing Consultant, Tomasz Spłuszka and Senior Payments Specialist of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Todd Albers provide an in-depth analysis of the latest e-Invoicing trends and developments. The speakers will touch on a number of e-Invoicing topics and offer helpful insights on how to maximize the potential of e-Invoicing today to thrive in the future.
Free registration for GS1 Connect: Digital Edition closes June 12th at 5:00PM (ET), register now.
If you want to digitally meet the Comarch team that will be attending the conference, register here.