Comarch NonLife Insurance
Print this page
The P&C insurance market is undergoing advancing transformation. The footnote structure of this branch is changing successively from year to year. Distribution channels and new ways of communicating with policy-holders are becoming increasingly paramount. Competition forces improvements in the quality of customer service. Shareholders are demanding a rise in the efficiency of companies and supervisory institutions are sharpening requirements for supervisory, reporting and risk management mechanisms.
In the current situation sustainable management of the whole insurance portfolio, the possibility of a rapid definition and launch of new products and access to updated information is of growing importance. Insurance systems are central repositories of information on customers, policies and claims. The system should not only record and account for the policy premium. It is necessary to define product flexibly, manage claims actively and offer insurance by use of new distribution channels.
Comarch NonLife Insurance is an IT solution comprehensively supporting processes in the P&C insurance company. The scope of implementation may include all modules and product lines, or functional areas and products selected by the insurance company.
Comarch Insurance NonLife supports key areas of property insurance activities:
- defining insurance products to quickly and independently expand an offer with new insurance products created from scratch or using existing ones
- preparing offers and sales which supports the multi-channel registration and applications service
- managing policies of the whole life insurance business cycle
- settlements includes handling the financial arrangements for the generation of premium size, records, premium importsinclusive massive reconciliation of payments
- defining and accounting the sales network for sales structure management, record keeping of sales units, setting commission tariffs and remuneration programs, as well as counting due commission
- active service of damage claims allows the application to record damage and provide comprehensive support for liquidation
- defining workflows to create and modify business processes and ensure efficient group work taking into account the rights of users to perform various operations
- calculation enables the calculation of insurance technical provisions for the valuation of balance sheets as well as to meet the reporting requirements
- information exchange with institutions provides information flow to all the insurance entities required by law, thanks to the specifically built-in mechanisms for data exchange
- reinsurance programs include support for all the elements of a reinsurance policy and processes related to it.
Business and Operational Benefits:
- easy management of diversified insurance portfolio
- quick reaction to changes occurring in the insurance market by matching the offer to the latest trends
- reduction in IT costs and implementation time through the easy integration of Comarch NonLife Insurance system with other company computer systems.