The 8th Comarch User Group will take place between 9-10 October 2012 in the Art’otel Berlin Mitte, Berlin, Germany.
This 2-day event, aimed for telecom operators, will provide a great networking and best practice exchange platform for telecom operators. It also aims at stimulating discussion about current telecom trends and operators’ business needs, based on the project case studies presented during the conference.
Comarch User Group is free to attend for telecom operators and includes a line-up of prominent speakers:
- Alexander Jenbar, CTO, Telekom Austria M2M Spin-off
- Sergey Bougaev, GNOC Project Supervisor, MTS
- Bernd Kreiling, Department Manager Processes & Support, E-Plus
- Marcus Ras, CIO, OnePhone Services
- Norbert Schueppler, CEO, MobileOne
- Jörg Bennemann, NGSA Program Manager, Vodafone
- Lorenzo Larini, Senior Managing Partner & EMEA Practice Lead, High Tech and Telecoms, Gartner
- Nancee Ruzicka, Director of OSS/BSS Strategy, Frost & Sullivan
The topics will focus on customer experience management, service assurance, fixed-mobile convergence, effectively managing various lines of a telecom business (M2M, MVNO), as well as modeling and managing telecom products and services.
Additionally on the second day of the conference, three parallel workshops will be organized to suit every attendees interest fields – featuring such hot topics from the telecom industry as an innovative approach to loyalty programs, effective strategies of delivering Cloud services, as well as optimization of field operations and enterprise workforce in the Cloud.
See the event’s full agenda here.
For more information please visit http://www.usergroup.comarch.com
If you are interested in media partnership opportunities, please contact Dominika Rebis at firstname.lastname@example.org