NEW! Optimed NXT in Integration with the Diagnostic Point
At Comarch, we always try to develop our product portfolio and meet the expectations of customers, so that access to modern telemedicine solutions is more common, and taking care of health becomes much easier. That is why we have made it possible to integrate Diagnostic Points with the Optimed NXT system.
Comarch Optimed NXT is an HIS-class (hospital information system) system dedicated to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and medical laboratories. Thanks to this solution, the work of medical staff becomes much easier. With the help of one system, you can, for example, manage patient registrations, order tests and store data on the treatment of a specific patient.
From now on, each patient’s record in the Optimed NXT system will also include the results of measurements carried out by the patient independently at Comarch Diagnostic Points.
How does it work?
- A patient wishing to perform preventive measurements at the Diagnostic Point, enters their PESEL [personal ID] number
- The Diagnostic Point automatically searches for the patient in the database by the PESEL number.
- If the patient with the PESEL number is in the Optimed NXT system database, they can start measurements at the Diagnostic Point.
- If the patient is not in the database, a message will be displayed on the screen at the Diagnostic Point asking for registration data. Only after the patient has been registered can they return to the Diagnostic Point to take measurements.
- The document with the results of the patient’s measurements is updated with each measurement.
- The results document is retained in the patient’s record in the Optimed NXT system.
At each Comarch Diagnostic Point, the patient can measure:
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference
- Intuitive on-screen instructions guide the patient through all the measurements.
Integration with the Optimed NXT system is available for stationary and mobile Diagnostic Points.
If you are interested in integrating Optimed NXT software operating in your facility with the Diagnostic Point, please contact our consultant.