9th annual networking meeting for telecom operators. Today Comarch opens its annual telecommunications event – Comarch User Group 2013. For nine years the event has provided a networking platform for Comarch’s customers and prospects from across the world, as well as strategic industry analysts and experts. The 2-day conference will be held at Comarch’s Conference Center in Krakow, Poland.
Comarch User Group 2013 offers insights into the latest trends and innovations in the telecom industry, including such hot topics as digital services, big data, machine-to-machine communications, customer experience, gamification and many more.
The guest speaker line-up includes representatives of leading market innovators such as MTS, Telekom Austria Group, Vodafone Germany, Car Connectivity Consortium and Samsung, complemented by leading analysts from Gartner and Informa Telecoms and Media. Additionally Comarch’s experts will present product roadmaps and comprehensive showcases related to the latest developments in the portfolio of BSS/OSS solutions for telecom operators.
- We are very pleased to host over 60 representatives of telecom operators at Comarch’s headquarters in Krakow at our annual networking event that has proven to be very successful over the past 9 years. With strong representation from leading market players, I believe this year’s meeting may be even more exciting and fruitful than ever before, says Piotr Piatosa, Vice President and Head of the Telecommunications Business Unit at Comarch.
Key highlights of presentations and showcases include:
- proposed telecom operator approach to digital services,
- big data – opportunities and challenges facing telecom operators,
- OSS and BSS roadmaps,
- implementing a customer experience programme across a global telecom organization,
- using customer service KPIs for network optimization,
- making the case for OSS consolidation,
- Managed Services in the context of network transformations
- best practices and strategic approach to the M2M market,
- innovating with digital marketplace and cloud service offerings.
More information at: