Comarch has introduced the new version of its Self Care product, with additional functionalities. Comarch Self Care is a web self-service portal enabling communication service providers to reduce customer service costs and increase customer satisfaction. It answers the needs of the consumer and SME markets, while the Corporate Self Care product provides advanced features for enterprises.
Comarch Self Care enables consumers and small businesses to browse their bills and usage, manage their services, and modify personal information without the assistance a call center agent. It helps service providers get closer to their customers and deliver non-interfering, relevant messages. Comarch Self Care has already been implemented at: Bite Latvia and Lithuania, OnePhone Germany, KPN The Netherlands, Auchan Telecom France or 6GMOBILE The Netherlands.
Key improvements introduced in Comarch Self Care 6.6 include:
- Ability to define additional user relationships in residential and SME segments – e.g. household, family
- User profile advanced management (making it easy for customers to grant suitable rights to others)
- Notifications/escalations – specific alerts can be created on the basis of rules or events, e.g. when a new invoice is created
- More automated configuration (added generic overview display and generic contracting, which allows implementation of the system in less than 10 weeks)
- Case management and order basket improvements – possibility of painless integration with external workflow engine through ESB
Pawel Lamik, CRM and Self Care product manager, at Comarch’s telecommunications business unit, said: - We are devoted to constantly improving and developing our products based on both customer demand and the innovative ideas of our employees. Our customers – communication service providers - can now implement a state of the art self-service portal for end-users significantly faster. The new features now offer even more value to the users in terms of convenience and flexibility in using the portal.
Comarch Corporate Self Care provides online ordering, data management and reporting for corporate customers. It is also a telecom expense management solution, increasing the value of a service provider’s offer. Managers of an enterprise customer can set spending limits for their employees and receive notifications when the limit is exceeded. By making use of virtual hierarchies, the company can delegate responsibility for the management and control of costs and services to middle and lower management.