The world of communications is constantly changing and telecom operators need to keep adjusting their strategies and IT environments to not be left behind. New network technologies, such as NFV/SDN or 5G, together with the more and more complex value creation chains, multi-sided partnerships and settlement models and growing service portfolios have yet again changed the way in which telecoms do their business.
Visit Comarch’s stand #68 at the 2015 TM Forum Live! to see how we can support your company in facing these challenges:
- Adjust your BSS and OSS to the requirements of modern networks with our NFV/SDN solution
- Implement precision marketing based on your customer data and use real-time actionable analytics to improve customer experience, as well as generate statistical data about your customers and deliver „data as a service” to generate new business with Comarch Real-time Data Analytics & Monetization
- Unleash your network’s potential and increase the efficiency of your operations through integrated, umbrella management of network resources, services and operations with Comarch „Umbrella” OSS
- Get strategic advice in the field of consolidating OSS/BSS and multi-country operations, optimizing resource management and business processes related to new technology rollouts and current market needs
- Fully benefit from the opportunities that the Internet of Things offers by implementing next-generation BSS software, such as Digital Marketplace and IoT Platforms
- Build targeted, differentiated services for retail and business customers and save costs using smart multi-screen self-care tools to keep customers happy and decrease the workload of your call center
- Succeed in the M2M market by providing your customers with Managed M2M Connectivity, while offering security and managing multiple verticals with Comarch M2M Platform
- Automate the service fulfillment and delivery process and reduce time to market thanks to Comarch Next Generation Service Fulfillment (NGSF) – a solution based on a catalog-driven fulfillment concept
TM FORUM LIVE! will be held at Akropolis Center in Nice, France between 1-5 June 2015.
TM Forum Live! brings together all the elements driving the successful transformation of service providers and enterprises to help them succeed in the digital world. By combining the knowledge and experience of more than 3,000 executives from across the digital ecosystem TM Forum Live! helps businesses overcome common challenges. More about TM Forum Live!