In 2011,Comarch will be organizing its annual networking event on 4th – 5thOctober in Brussels. Comarch User Group is free to attend for telecom operators and includes a line-up of prominent speakers representing service providers such as KPN, E-Plus, GTS or Vodafone.
Each year Comarch User Group provides a unique platform for exchanging best practices, learning about the latest product developments and listening to case studies that present how other operators managed to overcome business challenges using dedicated software.
In the post event survey, 90 percent of 2010 attendees claimed they will attend again in 2011.
- Martin Creaner, President and Chief Executive Officer, TMForum
- Jean Louis Previdi, Executive Partner & VP EMEA, Gartner
- Robbert Noorman, Manager Innovation & ICT, KPN (Netherlands)
- Bernd Kreiling, Department Manager Processes & Support, E-Plus (Germany)
- Jörg Bennemann, Referent Service Assurance, from Vodafone (Germany)
- Krzysztof Zych, Head of IT, GTS Central Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania)
Estimated attendance of 60 representatives of Comarch’s European customers and prospects is expected. The event is supported by the following media partners: European Communications, Mobile Europe and Vanilla Plus.
Join the event and meet the decision makers responsible for software purchase and implementation!
To register for the conference go to http://usergroup.comarch.com/registration.
Related Resources for Comarch User Group 2011: