Comarch Shortlisted as Finalist in FutureNet World Awards
Comarch has been nominated in two categories:
- AI/IA for Cx Award – Most Innovative application of AI/IA (intelligent automation) to enhance customer experience, for the deployment of automated problem detection solution that allows flexible and dynamic network and service problem-solving (including those reported by customers).
- Operator Award – Best example of a successful automation deployment, for the successful implementation of two use cases utilizing ML in the LG U+ network, which is the first in Korea and the whole region that provides next-generation services.
Successful entries needed to demonstrate (one or all):
- Substantial reductions to the lifecycle costs of operating a network
- Driving revenue/commercial growth
- Outstanding technical innovation
- Adding new dimensions to the customer experience
Comarch will be competing with five other projects. The winners of this year’s FutureNet World Awards will be revealed during the conference on 20th and 21st of April. You can still register through the event’s website.
About FutureNet World
FutureNet World is the annual industry conference for those involved in network automation and AI. The key themes of this year will include:
- The network of the future and the future of telco
- Delivering on the promise of 5G and EDGE
- Intelligent orchestration and service assurance
- Open telco and automation
- Automation and AI: operational transformation
- Towards autonomous networks