Following the success of the BSS/OSS workshops organized by Comarch in 2010, the company continues to plan a new set of events for communication service providers in Europe.
So far Comarch has held its workshops in countries such as Belgium, Germany, Austria, Poland, Sweden and Switzerland. As in previous years, Comarch BSS/OSS workshops will present various areas that can be improved in a telecom operator’s business and show ways in which improvements can be implemented in practice with the use of IT tools and services.
Workshops are free for telecom operator participates.
When & where?
In 2011, workshops will take place in the following European cities:
- 31.05.2011 - 01.06.2011 - Stockholm, Sweden
- 09.06.2011 – Warsaw, Poland
- 29.06.2011 – Vienna, Austria
- 30.06.2011 – Bern, Switzerland
- 05.07.2011 – Bonn, Germany
- 06.07.2011 – Düsseldorf, Germany
- 07.07.2011 - Munich, Germany
The agenda may vary from one location to another.
- Rebuilding your IT architectures to support new business strategies
- New technologies, new possibilities: M2M, soft switches
- Customer experience in practice
- Competing and cooperating with Over-the-Top players
- Case studies based on implementations for European operators, including Vodafone and E-Plus