Comarch will be exhibiting at the Billing & OSS World Conference & Expo, taking place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, D.C., on June 9-10.
Visit our stand and learn how to:
- become more efficient at improving your business profitability and customer relationships by implementing turnkey, cost-effective solutions and services
- get ahead of your competition through system optimization, provided by a vendor that is committed to guaranteeing your project’s success
- easily convert towards innovative business models, including multi-service, two-sided, cloud computing and M2M using a wide portfolio of Comarch solutions
- transform your network to NGN or LTE with the support of our all-in-one BSS and NGOSS solution
Comarch has helped various types of telecommunications operators including mobile (3G,4G) providers, ILECs & CLECs, satellite and cable providers, MVNOs and Multi-Service Operators face these challenges with a distinctive product mix.
We will be presenting our flagship products and solutions:
• BSS: Convergent Billing, Customer Relationship Management & Self Care and more
• OSS: Next Generation Service Management, Next Generation Network Planning, Service Quality Management and more
• Field Service Management
To find out how Comarch’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions can benefit you, please come meet us at booth #322
Our team of consultants will be present at the show to speak with you regarding your current business needs and to assist you in finding a corresponding Comarch solution. This event will also provide an excellent opportunity to discuss current market trends, as well as how our portfolio can fit with your specific needs.
If you would like to schedule a meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to learn more about our BSS and OSS portfolios prior to the event, or are not able to attend, please take a moment to visit: http://www.comarch.com/telecommunications/
To learn more about the event, please visit: http://www.billingworldexpo.com/2010/