Mobile Workforce Management – A crucial part of the order-to-cash process and the key to innovative service
New York, USA, 15 Nov 2012
Comarch invite you to attend a free webinar hosted by TMForum:
Title: Mobile Workforce Management – A crucial part of the order-to-cash process and the key to innovative service
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012
Hour: 4:00pm-5:00pm Paris / 10:00am-11:00am New York
Speaker: Szymon Uczciwek, FSM Product Manager
There are two big topics currently being discussed in the telecom industry – how to utilize the mobile technology boom and how communication service providers (CSPs) can become innovative and flexible without increasing operational costs.
Join our webinar as we present general trends in CSP strategies and describe the order-to-cash process adhering to TM Forum’s Business Process Framework and the place of a field workforce management system in this process, focusing on the newest technologies like mobile devices, rich media tablets and location-based services.
- How to complete the order-to-cash process with workforce management tools
- What KPIs of a service delivery process can be improved by using field service management tools
- How field service management tools directly influence the order-to-cash process
- Why field services are unique and need dedicated solutions
- The cost of not having a dedicated field service management tool in place
Optimized Mobile Workforce Management using the newest technology helps achieve innovations in customer service, automation in order fulfilment, and most importantly, the KPIs that are crucial for every CSP.