Let’s start the year on the right note! Join us during the FutureNet Middle East & Africa online event, which we’re proud to sponsor.
During this year’s event you’ll get the chance to hear insights on four main topics:
- Future Networks: The Vision and Strategy
Creating new revenue streams and making the right technology choices. Putting automation and AI at the forefront of your network strategy
- AIOps and Cloud Native: New Operating Models
Enabling the digital service provider and transforming CSP business operations through automation
- 5G and Edge: Unlocking Value
New customers and new opportunities. What is the opportunity, and how can automation and AI help embrace it?
- Zero-touch Automation: Dynamic Orchestration and Service Assurance
Network domain orchestration: breaking down the silos between automation, SDN, NFV and OSS to achieve end-to-end service orchestration
Take part in various insightful discussion panels and presentations, including one with Marcin Nowak, our OSS Senior Solutions Manager, entitled “Dynamic orchestration and intelligent assurance: paving the road to the intelligent, autonomous networks”.
The panel will take place at 14:40 GST, and will cover such areas as:
- Driving end-to-end network automation and service orchestration across multiple domains
- Accelerating new service introduction and enabling new revenue streams
- Service fulfillment: enabling new services and products to be ordered and deployed efficiently
- Transforming network and service performance through closed-loop assurance and AI
Participation in the event is free for telco operators, so make sure you book your ticket now.
If you have any questions, please contact event coordinator Adrianna Habdas at email@example.com.