Comarch will participate in the upcoming edition of Mobile World Congress (MWC). The event will be held between February 26 and 29, 2024, at Fira Gran Via, Barcelona. The main themes of this year’s edition are 5G and Beyond, Connecting Everything, Humanizing AI, Manufacturing DX, Game Changers, and Our Digital DNA.
Mobile World Congress is a flagship mobile industry and technology event organized by GSMA. The event gathers industry leaders and experts from across the globe, and allows the participants to discuss the upcoming changes and latest developments. Thanks to a broad array of exhibitors, discussion panels, and workshops, MWC Barcelona offers its attendees an opportunity to network, expand their knowledge about cutting-edge developments, and gain insights into the rapidly evolving landscape of the mobile industry.
You can find us at Comarch stand 5C61 in hall 5. Our team will be happy to present a couple of surprises and engage in thought-provoking conversations on topics such as:
- Streamlining customer-operator relationships using artificial intelligence
- Enhancing customer experience
- Accelerating revenue
- Network transformation for efficient 5G usage
- Leveraging machine learning for predictive maintenance of 5G networks
- Effective management of customer’s digital journey
- Boosting digital consumer care, B2B, and vertical markets
- Deployment of IoT ecosystems and solutions for IoT Connect
Fill out the booking form to schedule a meeting with our team in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact our event coordinator, Adrianna Habdas, at email@example.com.
Learn more about the event and book your pass at the official event website.
See you soon in Barcelona.