We’re proud to announce that we’ll be sponsoring this year’s TM Forum Digital Transformation World Series – one of the biggest telecom industry events this season.
During the event, you’ll have the chance to meet us at our virtual stand, and listen to the interview entitled “Using automation to deliver innovative services”, by Marcin Nowak – OSS Senior Solution Manager at Comarch on 29 September at 15:00 CEST.
Additionally, check out the interview with Jacek Lonc, Head of the Telco Sales and Business Strategy Division, in which he raise such issues as:
- How can telecoms monetize 5G?
- What are the most promising and exciting applications of network slicing and NaaS?
- What are the biggest challenges that await telecoms on their way towards network slicing and NaaS?
This year’s TM Forum Digital Transformation World Series participants will also have the opportunity to listen to and join the conversation about such topics as capturing value in new ecosystems, transforming telecoms business and operating models, zero-touch automation, IT and network convergence, navigating the cloud-native journey, succeeding with AI at scale, and many more.
Each week’s agenda will be focused around a different area of expertise:
- 22 – 24 September - Make the vision a reality
- 27 September – 1 October - Leverage digital ecosystems
- 4 – 8 October - Power growth with cloud, data and AI
- 11 – 14 October – Future-proof your business