Digital Transformation World is the biggest event organized by TM Forum for telecommunications industry. That is why Comarch representation must be there! We cannot wait to meet with you in person. We will be waiting for you at stand #322, but we recommend scheduling a meeting with us in advance. See you in Bella Center in Copenhagen, September 20-22, 2022.
Digital Transformation World is a great place to connect with experts from all over the world and be inspired by the latest solutions from telco industry and more. During this year’s meeting, there will be a chance to share practical knowledge, and to learn how to cooperate to overcome challenges that are waiting for every business related to the telco industry. Maybe it is your time to uncover new possibilities that will help your company grow and develop potential.
To book your pass for Digital Transformation World, please see the event website.
Come to learn more about:
- Improving customer experience (CX)
- Ways to shorten time-to-revenue
- Supporting growth areas in digital consumer care, B2B and vertical markets
- Boosting organizational progress
- Effectively managing the customer digital journey
- Using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify customer and operator relationships (“next best action”, “next best offer”)
- Transforming your network to take advantage of 5G
- Using machine learning (ML) methods for 5G network predictive maintenance
- Implementing IoT Ecosystem and IoT Connect solutions
- Deploying applications that are useful in self-service processes
- Simplifying fulfillment based on the catalog
- Incorporating FSM and OSS functions with zero-touch network maintenance
- Implementing AI and self-healing functions
Comarch is a Silver Sponsor of Digital Transformation World 2022, so we’ll be there, at stand #322! It would be a pleasure to discuss with you the key topics from the event, but also other news that may have an impact on the future of the telco industry.
If you want to book a meeting with us, please contact our event coordinator, Adrianna Habdas, at email@example.com
See you in Copenhagen!