Comarch is proud to sponsor this summer’s Telecoms World Middle East conference, entitled “Strategy, innovation and partnerships for the TMT ecosystem”. Join us live at the online event on 15-16 June.
The mission of the Telecoms World Middle East conference is to promote cutting edge innovations, new business models and leading technologies and solutions, and to share knowledge between experts and encourage local and global cooperation. The event will feature such topics as:
- Driving the new telco ecosystem
- 5G goes mainstream
- Connectivity and its challenges
- The content battlefield: re-aggrification
- AI at scale
- Giga speed infrastructure
- Experimental tech, IoT and the role of the telco
- A zero-touch future CX
- Future of wholesale
- Cybersecurity: more relevant than ever before
- Accelerating cloud adoption
- Future-proof marketing techniques for telcos
- Regulatory scrutiny
Take part in this year’s Telecoms World Middle East, and meet us at the online stand or tune in to our experts panel with Łukasz Mendyk, OSS Product Manager, who will speak on the subject of “Capitalizing on IoT: a transformative revolution for the telco of today on June 16th”, 16:20 GST.
If you’re a telecom operator you can register for the event for free here.
To find out more about the Telecoms World Middle East, please visit the event website.
If you have any questions, please contact event coordinator Adrianna Habdas at firstname.lastname@example.org.